Here are a few reasons students and parents alike enjoy our lunch program:
- We mainly use fresh or frozen vegetables
- We offer fresh, frozen and canned fruit
- No added MSG
- We never fry, only oven bake
- Make our soups from scratch
- We use fresh pasteurized cage free eggs.
- We use Deans milk products
- We batch cook so the food is freshly prepared for each lunch group.
- Offer a daily Salad Bar, protein plate, and baked potato. We also offer a chicken patty (think Chick fil a), but with lower calories and sodium each day
- We use clean label food products, this insures that the food is minimally processed with nothing added.
Lunches are $3.50August 2019
Create a free account and easily make payments online and on‑the‑go.
- Check cafeteria balances & purchases
- Receive low balance alerts
- Set up automatic payments
- Pay for school-related items