SOLD OUT……BE SURE TO CHECK BACK IN FEBRUARY FOR SUMMER 2022! WE HOPE TO SEE YOU THEN!
Kid’s Quest 2021…Let’s Have Fun!
Registration for Kid’s Quest 2021 opens on January 4, 2021. We are gearing up for another exciting summer filled with fun. This summer we will be adding Spanish to our many activities and are still hopeful field trips will be allowed once again. Our Adoption Day (stuffed friends) was a huge success and will make another appearance along with some additional surprise activities. We have a remarkable balance of activities which creates an environment where learning is fun and the fun never stops. If your camper joined us last summer you know Kid’s Quest is the place they want to come back day after day and week after week! We miss you all and can’t wait to see you here soon.
Kid’s Quest 2021: Tuesday, June 1 – Friday, July 30
- All documents must be printed and mailed with a check for the deposit. Mail to: Holy Spirit, 3345 Lexington Road, 40206 Attn: Angie Hiland
- Immunization Certificates are required.
- Deposit Required: Deposit amount is the total cost for 2 weeks of summer camp for each child attending pluse the registration fee. If registration is for 2 weeks or less the total amount for summer camp is due with registration.
- Discount Code One: HSS NEW FAMILY -10% off first week (discount applies to each new student who will attend Holy Spirit 2021-2022 school year.
- Discount Code Two: RETURNING FAMILY – Free Registratrion unitl Spring Break. Spring break begins on March 29. Discount Code valid until March 26.
- Discount Code Three: NEW SUMMER – Didn’t attend camp last year and want to give us a try. Attend one 3-Day Camp Week for $125.00 (9:00-3:30)
Angie Hiland: email@example.com or 502-435-9648
Kid’s Quest is a summer & winter camp at Holy Spirit School. We offer a fun and engaging program for campers who attend both public and private schools. The program is open to campers who are currently attending Preschool 3’s – 7th grade. Preschool students must have turned 3 by August 1, 2020 and must be fully toilet trained.
Location & Contact
3308 Richard Ave.
ASC House Phone – 502-262-5970 (limited use from 2:00pm -6:00pm)
Office Phone – 502-893-7700
Cell Phone – 502-435-9648 (daytime only)
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
9:00 AM – 3:15 PM
Before and After Care Available
7:30-9:00 & 3:15-6:00
Summer Program Highlights
At Kid’s Quest 2021 we will enjoy all that summer has to offer! Our days will be filled with STEM, Games, Sports, Arts & Crafts, Water Play, Music and so much more! We strive to experience all that summer has to offer. Each week we will have a new community service focus and we will embrace our Catholic Values during Spirit Club. Spirit Club is a religion class that is loved by all and is the most fun filled faith experience your camper will ever encounter! Whether you spend a week or the whole summer you are sure to have a magnificent time!
There are no upcoming events at this time
2021 Summer Rates
(Registration fees are per family)
Registration Fee: $50/family
9:00-3:15 $220 first child, $210 each additional child
9:00-6:00 $245 first child, $235 each additional child
7:30-6:00 $255 first child, $245 each additional child
7:30-3:15 $235 first child, $225 each additional child
9:00-3:15 $155 first child, $145 each additional child
7:30-6:00 $180 first child, $170 each additional child
Summer Camp fees include all snacks, field trips (if allowed due to COVID), Activities and Milk for lunch. Pizza lunch will be served on Friday each week