Holy Spirit Schools admits students of any race, sex, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discrimite on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admission policies and other school administered programs. Preference is given to children whose families are registered members of Holy Spirit Parish. Families interested in joining the parish should contact the Ministry Center at 502-893-3982.
Order of Acceptance:
- Catholic students whose families are active parishioners and already have children in Holy Spirit School.
- Catholic students whose families are active parishioners but do not have children in Holy Spirit School.
- Students of other faith traditions whose families are active in Holy Spirit School and already have children in Holy Spirit School (admitted on a tuition basis).
- Students of other faith traditions whose families are not active in Holy Spirit School and already have children in Holy Spirit School (admitted on a tuition basis).
- Students of other faith traditions who are not active in Holy Spirit School (admitted on a tuition basis).
Procedures for Application and Acceptance
Application does not guarantee acceptance.
Application is not considered complete until all required documents and payment of the associated fee are received.
Applications from new families are accepted on a continuous basis, however, the main application time frame is from September – December. Initial acceptances are made after that time. Acceptance after that point is made based on the order in which completed applications are received. Immunizations and health records as well as baptismal and birth certificates are to be presented at the time of application. If a student is applying for grades 1 – 8 copies of standardized tests, any psycho-educational testing, if applicable, and copies of previous report cards are required to be included with the application. It is recommended that parents take a tour of the school, bring in all important or requested records, speak with the school administration, and have their child shadow prior to completing an application so both parent and school personnel can make an informed decision.
Re-Enrollment for families with children currently attending Holy Spirit School will receive a form in the February/March with a date for return. Those sending in forms after that time will be placed on a waiting list if one exists. For those families, acceptance is not guaranteed.
Hard copies of both these forms MUST be completed and returned tot he school office. Click on each link below to print registration forms.