We are currently accepting applications for the 2022-2023 school year. Applying is simple with our online application below!
Holy Spirit School admits students of any race, sex, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admission policies, athletic programs, and other school-administered programs.
Preference is given to children whose families are registered members of Holy Spirit Parish. Families interested in joining the parish should contact the Ministry Center at 502-893-3982.
Procedures for Application and Acceptance
Applications from new families are accepted on a continuous basis, however, most are received from September – December. Initial acceptances are made following the order of acceptance in January. Submitting your application does not guarantee acceptance and are not considered complete until all required documents and payment of the associated fee are received.
Our order of acceptance is as follows:
- Catholic students whose families are active parishioners and already have children in Holy Spirit School.
- Catholic students whose families are active parishioners but do not have children in Holy Spirit School.
- Students of other faith traditions whose families are active in Holy Spirit School and already have children in Holy Spirit School
- Students of other faith traditions whose families are not active in Holy Spirit School and already have children in Holy Spirit School
- Students of other faith traditions who are not active in Holy Spirit School
After the order of acceptance is completed in January, completed applications are accepted based on the order in which they are received.
Immunizations and health records as well as baptismal and birth certificates are to be presented at the time of application. If a student is applying for grades 1 – 8 copies of standardized tests, and psycho-educational testing, if applicable, and copies of previous report cards are required to be included with the application.
It is recommended that parents take a tour of the school and speak with the school administration prior to completing an application so both parent and school personnel can make an informed decision.
If you need any assistance, please contact Jen Giannone, Director of Advancement at email@example.com.