Here you will find a listing of classes which will be offered this fall. Please note carefully the days for each class as they vary. A FEW THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND:
- *Payment for the entire session must accompany the registration. Checks are to be made to the class moderator, with a separate check for each class/leader.
- *All checks and registration forms must be turned in to the school office.
- *There will be no refunds for early withdrawals from the class.
- *It is up to the discretion of the instructor of a class to determine class size. Classes will be filled on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- *If a child misses a class due to illness, vacation, scheduling conflicts, etc.; the class moderator will send home the supplies from the missed class. If a class is canceled due to inclement weather or unforeseen school cancelation, a makeup class will be scheduled.
- *If your child attends school, but must miss a scheduled class, please send a note to the office so that they can alert the person in charge of the activity. To ensure your child’s safety, we need to be aware of absences. Thank you for your cooperation in alerting us, so as to help protect your child’s safety.
- *Students who are participating in an activity will be dismissed with the “car riders” at the end of school. The students should report directly to the location for their class/club activity.
- *At the end of the activity, all carpool & walking students will be escorted to the Rotunda for dismissal unless otherwise stated by the instructor. Children who will go to After School Care will be dismissed to that site. Thank you for your cooperation in being prompt to pick up your child. If you are not able to arrive within 10 minutes of the activity’s dismissal time, your child will be taken to the After School Care Program, and a fee will be charged for your child to stay there. This is to ensure the safety of your child and to respect the time commitments of the activity leaders.
Students who register for after-school activities are expected to be respectful and cooperative. It is the responsibility of the activity leader to see that the environment is conducive to a good experience for all students. Disruptive behavior is not acceptable, and the leader will consult with parents. Repeated misbehavior will result in a student being dismissed from the activity.
Questions & Concerns
Should you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact the instructor for the appropriate session.