After School Program Information 2021-2022
Holy Spirit after-school care program is a parish program designed for students whose parents need child care beyond school hours. The program is open to students in grades Pre-K through 7 at Holy Spirit School. Our mission is to provide students with opportunities to be in a safe, supervised, nurturing environment, where friendships strengthen and everyone has FUN!
- Creative Arts
- Homework Time
- Sports & Games
- Gym & Outside Play
- Planned Activities
- Limited Screen Time
- Freedom, in a safe setting
After School House Location
Main School Building & 3308 Richard Ave (We also utilize the gym, conference center, and dining commons)
School Office 502-893-7700
Angie’s Cell 502-435-9648
ASC House 502-893-0392
2:30 – 6 pm (We open early for scheduled early dismissals)
Director of Childcare Services
Mrs. Angie Hiland
IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW:
- Payments are collected from August – April. This is a change from ten payments to nine.
- We have built-in nine snow days. If school is out more than nine unscheduled days, your fee will be adjusted.
- Afterschool Care is CLOSED the following and any other day(s) school is closed due to unforeseen circumstances i.e.: weather, illness, etc.
- Conference Days October 8 and February 18
- Fall Break October 11 & 12
- Thanksgiving Break November 24 – 26
- Christmas Break December 20 – December 31
- Winter Break February 21 & 22
- Walk A Thon Incentive Day (if earned) April 1
- Spring Break April 4-8
- Oaks Day May 6
- The last day of school is May 27.
- Afterschool Care will be OPEN for all 12:00 and 1:00 Early Dismissal Days. Early Dismissal Days are included for part-time students if it is a regularly scheduled attendance day.
- Part-Time Students will choose their scheduled days at registration. Days will not be altered if the school is closed or students are out for any reason.
- All fees are based on registration, not attendance.
- The registration fee is $60/Family
This is provided for informational purposes. Please make sure to submit all payments with a completed registration packet.
2021-2022 Registration fees are per Family
Registration $60 per family
Registration July 1 – August 2, 2021
Part-time students, please preselect the day(s) of the week your student will attend. A change of day request may be honored when possible, but advance notice is required. Change of day requests for Early Dismissal Days will incur an additional fee and will be granted based on staff/student ratios.
Fees may be paid in full at the time of registration or paid in 9 monthly payments made by Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) from August 16th thru April 16th
Drop-In Care is for families that need emergency afterschool care or occasional care throughout the school year. Payments will be made by Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) on the 16th day of the month following usage. A registration fee should be paid in advance or will be charged with the first day of use. Please complete paperwork found on our website and call ahead for space if afterschool care isn’t due to an emergency.
Regular School Day 2:35 dismissal $35/day Early Dismissal or Full Day $40/day
Five Day Program
Student 1 fee $2664.00
Student 2 fee $1557.00
Student 3 fee $1557.00
Student 4 fee $1530.00
Four Day Program
Student 1 fee $2538.00
Student 2 fee $1476.00
Student 3 fee $1476.00
Student 4 fee $1449.00
Three Day Program
Student 1 fee $2151.00
Student 2 fee $1242.00
Student 3 fee $1242.00
Student 4 fee $1215.00
Two Day Program
Student 1 fee $1665.00
Student 2 fee $1008.00
Student 3 fee $1008.00
Student 4 fee $990.00