"We are the Church of the Holy Spirit, a center of Catholic life rooted in sacred tradition and nourished by the sacraments. We are people of faith, challenged by the Holy Spirit to celebrate joyfully, serve generously, evangelize respectfully, and be an accepting and vital parish. Energized by God's Word and the Eucharist, we strive to become true followers of Christ."
Fine Art Series
Church of the Holy Spirit is honored to present in recital organist MARGARET DICKINSON on Sunday, September 28 at 3:00 p.m. Ms. Dickinson will be joined by organist GLENNA ARMSTRONG METCALFE in music for four hands and four feet. The recital will be followed by a reception in the church Rotunda. This recital begins the parish’s celebration of the 25th anniversary of the installation of the Rev. Joseph M. McGee Memorial Pipe Organ. The recital and reception are free and open to all. For more information, please call Phil Hines at the church (502) 893-3982 or email Phil Hines at email@example.com.
Training for new altar servers
There will be one more training session this year for new altar servers. It will be held on Tuesday, September 16 at 2:45pm in the church. The class will last about an hour.
Qualifications for servers:
- Must be a Catholic
- Must be in 5th-8th grade
- Must attend Sunday Mass regularly
- Must be willing to be scheduled to serve two of three weekend Mass times (5pm, 8am, or 10am)
Additionally, servers who attend HSS will be expected to serve weekday Masses one or two times per month.
8:00 AM and 10:00 AM Sunday
8:15 AM Monday - Saturday
Reconciliation: 7:45 and 3:30 Saturday
- (Rev) Frederick W. Klotter, Pastor
- Deacon Bob Hall, Deacon
- Shannon Gaeta, Administrative Assistant to the Pastor
- Karen Bisig, Business Manager
- Michlen Manning, Accounts Receivable/Human Resources
- Gina South, Bookkeeper
- Betsy Dunman, Director of Lifelong Formation
- Phil Hines, Director of Music & Organist
- David Minton, Choir Director
- Rich Krekel, Facilities Manager
- Jane Hertzman, Receptionist/Hospitality Coordinator