"We are the Church of the Holy Spirit, a center of Catholic life rooted in sacred tradition and nourished by the sacraments. We are people of faith, challenged by the Holy Spirit to celebrate joyfully, serve generously, evangelize respectfully, and be an accepting and vital parish. Energized by God's Word and the Eucharist, we strive to become true followers of Christ."
ASH WEDNESDAY, MARCH 5, 2014
We will distribute ashes at a 7 a.m. Morning Prayer Service, 8:15 a.m. Mass (attended by our school children), and at 7 p.m. Mass.
During the Lenten season, we follow the tradition of the Church in preparing our hearts for the Passion, Death, and Resurrection of Jesus Christ. One way you can travel in the Lenten journey is to attend a new program called "Seven Deadly Sins and Seven Lively Virtues." Presented on DVD by Fr. Robert Barron. The four week, hour-long program will begin on Ash Wednesday, and offered at three different times during the week:
- 8:45 a.m. Wednesday mornings in the Ministry Center (beginning March 5th).
- 11:00 a.m. Sunday mornings in the Ministry Center (beginning March 5th).
- 7:00 p.m. Wednesday evenings in the Youth House (beginning March 9th).
No registration is required, but please bring your Bible. For more information contact Betsy at email@example.com or 893-3982.
PARISH FISH FRY
Holy Spirit looks forward to hosting Fish Fry events on March 14th and March 21st beginning at 5 p.m.
We hope you will bring the family and join us for a fun evening!
8:00 AM and 10:00 AM Sunday
8:15 AM Monday - Saturday
Reconciliation: 7:45 and 3:30 Saturday
- (Rev) Frederick W. Klotter, Pastor
- Deacon Bob Hall, Deacon
- Bill Essington, Parish Administrator
- Doris Swenson, School Principal
- Betsy Dunman, Director of Religious Education
- Pip Hines, Director of Music
- Essie Reilly, Director of Parish Life
- Karen Bisig, Office Manager
- Michlen Manning, Accounts Receivable/Human Resources
- Gina South, Accounts Payable
- Shannon Gaeta, Parish Secretary
- David Minton, Choir Director
- Jane Hertzman, Hospitality Coordinator
- Rich Krekel, Facilities Manager